Passionate about identity, resilience and the ‘slow’ philosophy.
«What do you do?»
I apply multidisciplinary intents to product and process, wherever opportunity or introspection strikes. I mainly work with online projects, yet have experience extending from conceptualisation through to marketing, on varied projects as diverse as interior design and web-service APIs.
I predominantly offer software/application architecture consulting and independent development team execution (resourcing, training, management, support). I may however consult on and review discrete facets such as UX or API specifications.
I am also active in the development of hospitality spaces that foster communities, ideas and their associated lifestyles — particularly coworking and mixed-use models that support entrepreneurship.
Sectors that I am focussed upon are: e-Commerce / Marketplaces; Publishing / Identity; Decoration / Interiors / Fashion; Hospitality / Intentional Communities / Real Estate; Distributed Computing / SaaS.
- Paylinko, SME–P2P Payments (2016—ongoing). CTO. A platform facilitating payments between small business and consumers, utilising dedicated workflows for verticals and the distributed ledger.
- Moonstalk, open-source webapp framework (2009–ongoing). Founder, primary developer. Conceived for a full-stack approach and low-latency out-of-the-box. An ideal platform for sites typically hacked together on a blog CMS. Bundles a number of prototypes for applications needing calendaring, geospatial data, activity streams, user authentication, etc.
- Moonlighting, ‘nomad’ hubs (2009—ongoing). Founder, new location development. Mixed-use spaces providing both short/mid-term coliving with open-access coworking. Previously India, relaunching soon.
- UK B2B marketplace; development lead and consulting (Lisbon/New Delhi, 2013–2014)
- uVerse Ltd. —digital media solutions; Founder
- Pixelpipe Inc. —photo sharing; Chief Plumber
- Enigma Publishing Ltd. —marketing communications; Technical Director
- Esofaber —interior and window design; Partner
Latent projects are listed at the bottom of my bio.
This is a temporary site. Served by Moonstalk on an 8-core Linode in London.