6 projects for CBX / Sulzer Infra FM / Axima FM
Upgrade of site for service provider.
- Dynamic content selection with fallbacks for overlapping country/language static content employing dynamic URLs and a metadata store
- Publishing of short video editorials
- Visitor survey (bespoke aquisition with off the shelf desktop analysis)
- Automatic what's new feature using the metadata store
- Heirachical structure for 100+ pages with multiple regions and languages
- Press area including image gallery, PDF clippings and video editorials
- Callback request facility
- Registration-only articles
First site for service provider.
redesigned 1999; redeveloped 2000
Executive Schedule 1999
Concept system for personnel coordination.
Types: Web; Roles: Architecture, Development; Functions: Calendar; Tools: MivaScript.
- Multi user calendar with event input
- User authentication and privileges",
- innovations = "Per-user key-based access to features (e.g. viewing, editing of specific calendars and events)
Auction system for online tendering.
Types: Web; Roles: Architecture, Development; Functions: E-commerce; Tools: MivaScript.
- CMS for users and auctions
- Options for unlisted auctions and anonymous bidding
- Basic auction system with listing, bid history, and place bid function
- Map UI for direct access to pre-defined regional auctions
Dispatch system for employees to email Christmas cards.
Types: Web; Roles: Architecture, Development; Functions: Social; Tools: MivaScript, Email.
- Form to customise card display and select from several company brands, and option to select a charity to make a donation to (per sender)
- HTML email dispatch with server-side copy in case of viewing problems
- Logging of senders and recipients
Improve the usability and presentation across an intranet uniformally, following a rebranding of the company.
- Color coding of tabs and areas for ease of identification (in an earlier implementation).