3 projects for DigiPlex
Works Access Authorisation 2004
Migrate a paper-based business process management system to the web.
Roles: Architecture, Development, Layout;
Functions: Content Management, Internationalisation;
- Fully integrated system with multiple views (manager, reception, contractor) providing process filing and review mechanisms (with per-report activity log)
- Document upload facility
- User registration and authentication
- Multiple languages",
- innovations = "Streamlined the original paper-based process by elminating duplicated data, employing cross-referencing and implementing a status based approval process.
Continuity Management System 2002
Online best-practice incident reporting procedure automation for a datacentre.
Roles: Development, Architecture, Layout;
Functions: Content Management, Calendar;
Tools: MivaScript, Email.
- Forms guiding a user through the incident reporting process, including providing multiple points of contact according to availability
- Backend databases and administration for locations, contacts (multiple internal and external roles, with individual calendar-based availability and regional holidays)
- Backend reporting for incidents by location with highest severity identification
- Email notifications with normal and priority addresses (for SMS)
- User authentication with anonymous 'SOS' login
- Multi-language support
Power Calculator 2002
Solution for mobile salesforce to calculate utility rates.
Roles: Development, Design;
Tools: Runtime Revolution.
- Editable rate tables (per location), inputs for selection of criterion and customer name
- Quotation result screen with print option
- Multiplatform executables