Open-source web development framework and hosting stack using Lua.
Types: Server; Roles: Conception, Management, Architecture, Documentation, Development, Training, Design; Functions: API, Framework, Internationalisation; Tools: HTTP, Lua, SQLite, Lighttpd, CLI, Mercurial.
- Automated filesystem to URL mapping for sites and applications, with no configuration necessary before use (including web server)
- Includes a bespoke low-latency NoSQL database which shares the web application environment and functions, whilst also supporting a task queue with seperate processes
- Internationalisation and localisation including handling for plurals and GeoIP
- Best-practice handling of script-loading, CDN assets, canonical tags, addressing, salted passwords, microcaching, deployment (via dCVS), etc.
- Many supplementary applications providing functionality ranging from calendaring to geospatial search