1 AWS project
API Gateway for Pixelpipe
An API gateway server accepting media uploads from clients using a wide variety of supported APIs, and re-broadcast them to well over 50 different service providers.
- Deferred batching to accept multiple uploads over a configurable timeframe, and then re-broadcast them together as an album or single blog post after no more items had arrived (instead of individually upon arrival).
- Utilisation of special 'routing' tags, allowing uploaded media to be dispatched to specific accounts or groups of accounts simply using a tag, thus avoiding the need for specific client routing UI, and instead using a client's native tagging UI.
- Prioritised image processing queue with service provider connection constraints
- Service provider error aggregation and reporting to quicly idenitfy and prioritise API issue resolution with destination service providers
- Support for multitudinous client upload APIs including metaweblog and Flickr, which with DNS spoofing enabled official clients to be used with the server
- Bespoke upload applications and Plug-ins including iPhone, Aperture, Windows Live Gallery and integration with Nokia share
- Support for hosting uploads directly on the service, including views for user streams, albums and individual photos
2008 — Management, Server, Photo