4 jQuery projects
Product Website for Esofaber
Details, 1 images →
Site to promote and sell a specific product line.
- Bespoke image slider handling multiple content parts (image, title, subtitle, price, inset image) and integrated as the core compoent of the page layout
- Image slider waits for the next slide's image to finish loading before progressing to that slide (a common issue on slower connections with every other slider implementation)
- Shows the name of the next item in the slider
- Responsive design (adapts to screen size and orientation such as for tablets)
- Feature products in the front page slider simply with tagging
- Automatic slider with manual controls
- Web fonts (to match the product aesthetic)
- Localised prices and shipping notices
Estate agency SaaS for duHome
Provide a customisable website for estate agencies.
- Fuzzy-logic search, gradually widening search criteria scope when not enough matching results are found, i.e. for every non-matching input criteria a corresponding potentially acceptable criteria would be used instead such as 1 bathroom instead of 2, with these criteria being colour-coded (match versus near-match).
- Comprehensive type-ahead search using multiple sources of data (names, telephones, locations, emails, prices), removing need for time consuming paging of adminstrative list views to find relevent records.
- Use of geohash indexes for high-performance geospatial property search.
- Use of deferred slideshow loading to improve performance and usability (almost unheard of at the time, most solutions simply advancing to to half-downloaded images on a timer, or attempting to download all upon page load despite potentially not subsequently showing them).
- Customer-facing functionality including geographic search and display of properties with mapping and slideshow
- Agent functionalities including search, management of properties
- Agency-owner functionality including customisation and configuration of website, and management of agents
- Support for multiple agency locations per site, and agents per-agency
- Activitiy streams with messaging and notifications for each agency, agent and property
- Signup for new agencies (clients) with a default name-derived subdomain
- Automatic geo-location and address completion when adding properties
- Image upload and optimisation for slideshows
- Email notifications when agents are not active on site
- Property owner CRM with agent association
- Editable print view with QR code for window display
- Utilisation of Moonstalk's internationsalistion, geospatial data, type-ahead search, and notification features
Details, 8 images →
2011 — Conception, Web, Content ManagementSummary ↓
Marketplace for Verse
SaaS platform for small independant retailers, with a focus on curation and provenance, including product blogs and stock-control.
- Customisable magazine style multi-product 'display' layouts, using an impactful large format image tagged with the products, with their data (price, links) automatically populated.
- Uncluttered single product layouts with clear call to actions and availability.
Details, 2 images →
2009 — Design, Web, Content ManagementSummary ↓
API Gateway for Pixelpipe
Details, 7 images →
An API gateway server accepting media uploads from clients using a wide variety of supported APIs, and re-broadcast them to well over 50 different service providers.
- Deferred batching to accept multiple uploads over a configurable timeframe, and then re-broadcast them together as an album or single blog post after no more items had arrived (instead of individually upon arrival).
- Utilisation of special 'routing' tags, allowing uploaded media to be dispatched to specific accounts or groups of accounts simply using a tag, thus avoiding the need for specific client routing UI, and instead using a client's native tagging UI.
- Prioritised image processing queue with service provider connection constraints
- Service provider error aggregation and reporting to quicly idenitfy and prioritise API issue resolution with destination service providers
- Support for multitudinous client upload APIs including metaweblog and Flickr, which with DNS spoofing enabled official clients to be used with the server
- Bespoke upload applications and Plug-ins including iPhone, Aperture, Windows Live Gallery and integration with Nokia share
- Support for hosting uploads directly on the service, including views for user streams, albums and individual photos