3 Marketing projects
Popup Event for Warp aur Weft
Guidance and support for an ephemeral shopping event at MonkeyBar in New Delhi.
2014 — Design, Community, Social
Delhi for Moonlighting
Establish a house in Delhi with facilities for both coworking and accommodation.
- First coworking space in Delhi, and one of first few in India.
- First open-access space offering both coworking and accommodation for those visiting from further afield.
- Bespoke furniture constructions including large-span communal tables using wood with internal (hidden) iron dowels
- Regular community events and meals
- 8 en-suite bedrooms amd 1 bunkroom (convertible between 4 bunks, or 1 double)
- Live-in cook and 2 kitchens
- Cleaning, housekeeping and security staff
- Mixed-use lobby, lounge and dining space with A/V system
- Coworking desks (and monitors)
- Colourful paint and fabrics to enliven the otherwise drab interior
2010 — Space Planning, Community, Hospitality
PictureSync Mac Application for Verse
Batch upload annotated images to web services
- Optimised service addition and sign-in UI, including transparent post web authentication token retrieval (e.g. OAuth) using a simple 'becomes frontmost' check
- First application to upload both image data and annotations
- First application to interface between both multiple applications and multiple web services
- Comprehensive abstractions for web service behaviours with modular service plugin architecture including per-plugin version checking
- Co-branded builds with default sign-in prompts for service providers using an automated build system, and with provider-specific statistics (via a private website login)
- Only application to be able to upload images and then later sync the annotations (e.g. via Flick API)
- Only application to employ database-free metadata via file system extended attributes (i.e. for service upload IDs)
- Transparent licence activation after purchase on website
- Integral image and metadata manipulation functions
- Support for multiple disparate web-service APIs for uploads with an aggregate progress UI
- Interfaces with the file system and external applications to collect data, including support for standards-based emebedded IPTC/XMP and XMP sidecar files for annotations
- Fullscreen view
2004 — Conception, Desktop, Photo