13 Brand projects
Branding for Startup India
Enegetic modern and aligned device for an industry association.
- Utilising the Indian flag's colours, elements of the dharma wheel (spokes) both in the device and as an abstract texture, communicating tradition without being clichéd whilst benefiting from modern context through the contempoary bold typeface.
Startup Weekend—Fashion for Souk in the City
Pitch for a MENA-focussed fashion marketplace during a startup event.
- The website mockups focus on a content rich magazine-style layout that brings products to the fore in an entertaining manner rarely used on ecomerce sites, it also provided thematic views. (This approach was originally concecived for my own marketplace platform.)
- The logo was quickly prototyped to convey the diversity and colourfulness of the region, whilst being grounded in modernity with a lighweight clean typeface.
- A slidedeck was produced, communicating the business case and opportunities for such a startup.
2014 — Design, Brand, Web
Logo for Indivibe
Impactful logo for a web 2.0 nightlife and entertainment guide.
- Low-gloss finish to avoid completely falling in with current trends
- Use of overlapping characters in the logoface to difuse the impact of palindrome/mirrored type in the name ('divib'), similarly use of Monaco typeface in the domain
- Transparent outline variations to reduce impact and blend with patterned backgrounds
Branding for Verse
For an online identity services platform.
Branding for Verse
Branding for Faber Cresco
Branding for Esofaber
For a furniture/interiors firm.
Branding for Duff Design
Contemporary esoteric interiors
Branding and Stationery for Verse
Branding Concept for Electrosmog
- Leverages established sybology to strengthen identity.
Branding Concept for NIAL Films
Logo for UniqueYou
Branding for Infinité
Mountain biking/adventure holidays